Austin Apartments

Free Austin apartment locating. Round Rock apartments. New Austin apartment industry developments, new Austin apartments, cheap Austin apartment deals.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Can I get a new lease if I've broken one before?

(This is an entry that first appeared last month but it seems that I'll be posting it every so often because this is such a common question.)

The answer is yes and no. Big managed apartment complexes tend to stick together on this one. If you've wronged one property, don't count on another doing business with you until the debt is resolved.

But if you're not in a position to pay the old debt, we just need to look elsewhere. Don't forget that Austin is full of individually owned condominiums, duplexes and even garage apartments for lease. Often times these individual owners will be more willing to take a chance on someone with less-than-perfect rental history. If you've found yourself in this situation, email me at bradleypounds@aol.com and I'll begin looking for a more easy-going landlord.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey bradley--nice site and i will take you up on your offer to "try and stump me" with your ?s...

I am in a lease until July--I hate my apt. There was a murder right across from me 2 months ago and all my neighbors moved out in droves. It feels icky now, and there is new mgmt. who are impersonal and rude.
Q: Would that be justification for getting me out of a lease? (the homocide) Also, wouldn't an apt. manager elsewhere understand why I would want to move?

thanks,
looking to move on up :)

8:12 PM  
Blogger BradleyPounds said...

Oh wow, email me so we can talk privately. This is a delicate situation but I might be able to help.

BradleyPounds@aol.com

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home