Austin Apartments

Free Austin apartment locating. Round Rock apartments. New Austin apartment industry developments, new Austin apartments, cheap Austin apartment deals.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

What is "market rent"?

Market rent is a term used by apartment managers to refer to the "full price" of the unit. It's what the management company identifies as the apartment's true value.

Here in Austin, we almost never pay market prices for the same units. Even though occupancy is high, most properties are still offering price concessions. After concessions, the cheaper price that we actually pay for the unit is called the "effective" or "net effective" rate.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi BradleyPounds,
Your blog is wonderful, although What is isn't exactly what I was looking for: apartment review, but I like the topic and how you wrote it. I am more interested in apartment review, but during my search for more information I discovered What is , certainly one of the finest blogs I have seen lately!

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home