Austin Apartments

Free Austin apartment locating. Round Rock apartments. New Austin apartment industry developments, new Austin apartments, cheap Austin apartment deals.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Dollar dollar bill, y'all.

The Austin Business Journal reports that the Austin market has pushed upwards of 93% occupied. That's up 2.3% in the last quarter. Translation: rents are headed north, baby.

While Class A properties (late-1990's build or better) have been sticking it to us for a few months now, look for the squeeze to trickle down to Class B (80's to early 90's) units momentarily. We're already seeing it at big managed complexes down south but luckily most of our privately held units in Central Austin are so far insulated from the shifts. (Could it be they were overpriced to begin with??)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi BradleyPounds,
I was looking for information about apartment sale when I discovered Dollar dollar bill, y'all., certainly one of the finest blogs I have found!
But before I continue my search for apartment sale I want to say that your blog deserves a compliment!

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home