Austin Apartments

Free Austin apartment locating. Round Rock apartments. New Austin apartment industry developments, new Austin apartments, cheap Austin apartment deals.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

New move-in special announced (Far North)

The Cunningham has recently gone under a management change and a makeover. It's got some cool, airy floorplans and the real perk is that it's on Shorline Drive in Far North Austin. The street begins at FM 1325 and doesn't go directly through to I-35 so traffic is a fraction of that on Wells Branch. Move-in after the 15th and pay only $350 to include deposit, application fee and rent for November. 699 sq ft 1BR's start at $595, 924 sq ft 2BR's leasing for $735.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found this site after browsing the Austin craigslist housing forum. I'm moving to the Austin area at the end of November and I hope to get an apartment in the NW/Arboretum area in early December (though I'm still looking at different areas). My new employer gave me the name of an apartment locator but I'm thinking that with the info in this blog, I may not need the locator. :-)

In the last month or so, two of my coworkers have moved to the Austin area. I can only expect us non-Texans are making Austin rents really expensive. However, I have to say some of the rents are still cheaper than when I was renting in the Stockton (Central Valley area of CA) in 2000.

4:27 PM  
Blogger BradleyPounds said...

Email me at bradleypounds@aol.com and we'll talk about some of your options. I specialize in that area so I can give you some tips on what's hot / what's not in NW.

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am trying to help my daughter locate an apartment close to her new job. Which is Walmart store number 3569...12900 No. I.H. 35 78753...She will need to be as close to work as possible, as her car is broke down...She is looking for an efficiency or a small one bedroom..At the cheapest price. She is sub-letting an apartment now...But...Is to far for walking distance, and the bus does not run to I-35 as she needs...Can you help and give prices.......

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home