Austin Apartments

Free Austin apartment locating. Round Rock apartments. New Austin apartment industry developments, new Austin apartments, cheap Austin apartment deals.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

STEAL: West Campus pre-lease 2/1, August '08

A few years ago, I predicted all the new build in the West Campus neighborhood would cause prices in the 1960/70s-built apartments to drop slightly or at least level off for a few years.

I couldn't have been more wrong. The new rentals instead built momentum for the campus area, giving extra incentive for students to bunk two to a room to remain in the heart of things. But in the midst of all that, I still have one an undervalued option near MLK and Guad that's giving 2/1's away for $1050.

Lease starts in August, I'll get the exact date for you if interested.

Just got the heads up on it today, so if you want it - - - let's roll!

Email me: BradleyPounds@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home